QUIZ Online in 2 Lab Areas: Lab Safety Histology
► EXPIRES on: Jan. 31, 2021
This QUIZ Online meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 1-hour minimum requirement in each of the 2 areas above
- ASCP’s 2-point minimum requirement in Histology + 1-point minimum requirement in Lab Safety
- Other national and/or state license needs
This course discusses fixation, processing, instrumentation, carbohydrates, nuclear & cytoplasmic staining, immunohistochemistry and enzyme immunohistochemistry. Also included are visual identification of particular stains, chemicals used, problems presented, and how to correct specified problems. Lab math, lab informatics and safety issues for histology personnel are also discussed.
Workbook: Histotechnology - A Self Assessment WORKBOOK (3rd edition), by Carson, ASCP Press, 2015 (283 pages).
* * You M U S T already have this book, in order to take the quiz ONLINE * *
Total of 20-hours / 20-points:
- 1 in Lab Safety
- 19 in Histology
► N O T E: ONLY the Quiz is online for $45, includes:
- The quiz ONLY (via the e-mailed access link) & immediately print the Certificate of Completion (upon scoring 70% or greater).