Lab Area: Immunohematology (ASCP's Blood Banking)
► EXPIRES on: Jan. 31, 2023
This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 1-hour minimum requirement in Immunohematology
- ASCP's 10-points minimum requirement in Blood Banking, for those licensed as an SBB
- Other national and/or state license need
This course includes blood components, plasma derivatives, transfusion practices, hemostatic disorders, patient blood management, blood component resuscitation in trauma and massive bleeding, adverse effects of blood transfusion, and therapeutic apheresis.
NEW Book used: Blood Transfusion Therapy, (NEW 12th edition), edited by Nicholas Bandarenko and Karen E. King, from AABB, 2017 (295 pages).
Total of 12-hours / 12-points in:
- Immunohematology (ASCP's Blood Banking)
► QUIZ ONLY Online: JUST $25.00 . . CLICK LINK ↓ for details
* MUST have the book already, to take the QUIZ Only Online*
► Entire PACKAGE includes:
Reading Material (article or text book) + Quiz Booklet + 1 "WORK" Sheet
► "WORK" Sheet includes: 1 "WORK" Sheet ONLY;
Quiz (questions) can be ordered separately, if needed, below.