This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 1-hour minimum requirement
- ASCP’s 1-point minimum requirement
- Other national and/or state license needs
This ONLINE course includes the provisions of the OSHA Standards General Duty Clause, the OSHA Standards for: Hazardous Chemicals, Hazard Communication, Bloodborne Pathogens, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Formaldehyde, Ionizing Radiation, and Occupational Noise Exposure, as well as the rules of Fire Safety.
Article used: “Laboratory Safety Guidance”, by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (U.S. Department of Labor), 2014. (29 pages)
Total of 2-hours / 2-points in:
- Supervision / Management / Lab Safety
► N O T E: This IS an ONLINE course for $15.00, which includes:
- The above article + the quiz (via the e-mailed access code)
print the Certificate of Completion (upon scoring 70% or greater).