2 Lab Areas: Laws + Florida CLP Board Rules + Supervision (renewal)
► EXPIRES on: Jan. 31, 2021
This course meets the following RENEWAL requirements:
- Florida’s 1-hour minimum requirement in Laws & Rules (Clinical Lab Personnel) + 1-hour in Supervision
- ASCP’s RENEWAL requirement in other related laboratory areas of interest
- Other national and/or state license needs
This course includes the Rules enacted by the Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel, as Chapter 64B3, (1-13), addressing the specific (amended and/or pertinent) organization, definitions (in regard to laboratory personnel), approved training programs, trainees, qualification for licensure (Supervisor, Technologist, Technician, Director, & Public Health Personnel), manner of application, documentation for licensure, fees (Application, Licensure, Active Status Renewal), continuing education, and responsibilities of CLP. Although only the amended and/or pertinent chapters are discussed in this course, all chapters, titles and rules are accessible at: https://www.flrules.org/gateway/ Organization.asp?OrgNo=64b3. Also addressed is the Department of Health General Continuing Education Rule 64B-5.002, the Responsibility of the Continuing Education Providers, which is accessible at https://www.flrules.org/gateway/ RuleNo.asp?ID=64B-5.002.
Article used: “FL Laws + CLP Board Rules (2020)”, by Florida Excell, 2019 (36 pages).
Total of 2-hours / 2-points:
- 1 in Laws & Florida CLP Board Rules
- 1 in Supervision (renewal)
► N O T E: This IS an ONLINE course for $15.00, which includes:
- The above article + the quiz (via the e-mailed access link) & immediately print the Certificate of Completion (upon scoring 70% or greater).